Thursday, November 24, 2005

The first dump in ages


Riding to work has become difficult. Our first substantial snow fall.

Well due to a large amount of work I didn't get out for Tuesday's night ride. I am not too upset as the weather took a turn for the worst. It was rideable bike very cold. I did however get out to spin class on Wednesday. Ouch. I don't know if the teacher is going too hard too early or I am pushing myself too hard. Maybe a bit of both. I rarely get saddle sores but after last nights ride I have a nice collection.

We are doing long interval training with continually short breaks in between.

I hope I am not going to hard too soon-I don't want to burn out before the spring. Winter is long.

I am booked in for a week of skiing in the US of mother trucking A. Utah to be precise. Pretty excited by this. I want to be able to ski full days everyday. Spin should help.

I have another spin on friday and maybe another xcountry ride on the weekend. THis may not happen because of the 3-4 inches of new snow that has dropped. This could make for a fun chaotic ride to say the least.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home