Thursday, December 01, 2005

Disaster week of past

------Last week------

Well last week ended up being a disaster of a training week. I think I ended doing spin for one day and that was it. The reason is not a good one-too much work. I was packed up and ready to go to spin when my phone rang. Should I answer it? I did. I ended up at work for an additional 2 hours. To be honest, I am glad I stayed as the problem was something on I could fix. THe weekend was so shitty, that I ended up working on our house. That was rewarding because I finished off a lot of projects that were half done. Not much else to tell. Oh, we have about 6 inches of snow and Camp Fortune has opened for the season. I am hoping to start skiing in the next couple of weeks.

------This week------

THis week has been pretty standard. I am back to commuting properly to work using my commuter. I am doing back to back spin classes this week. We are finished with base training and are now into strength training. We are doing hill climbs and small intervals while doing the hill climbs. I am actually enjoying it a bit more now. Visually, my legs look a tiny bit more developed but I need to sort out a stretching regime. I am feeling quite tight.

So a small goal is to try and stretch each night for a good 45mins to an hour.

We have had a lot of rain and it pretty much took all the snow away. This is good and bad. I am hoping to get a ride or two in this weekend but I figure Camp fortune took a pounding and may be closed again. Skiing will have to wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home