Thursday, December 15, 2005

Its been a long time

So my training has been continuing even though my diary hasn't. Where to start.
How about from the present to the past. Last night was spin. Mentally I was up for it. I guess because my ski holiday is fast approaching and that I am feeling slightly stronger I have becoming a bit more positive towards training. Plus, I wasn't over worked at work. Training has moved on from base to strength training. I quite enjoyed the transition and actually enjoy 20 min hill climbs intertwined with intervals while climbing. I am still doing spin twice a week and am riding to and from work each day. The temperature outside is between -10 and what looked to be -22. It really feels slower-I guess because my air intake has been restricted and I have to wear 40 pounds of riding gear. Winter riding has just begun.

My next goal will be to do 2 spin classes, to spin once at home and DH ski at night while snoeshoeing on the weekend. I am hoping to ski and snowshoe before my trip. I leave for Utah on the 25th. Doesn't give me much time.

General fitness level: I want to up my level a bit as I feel I am a bit behind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home