Week of gaming
This past week saw the Tacx finally get some proper usage. The first day, Tuesday, was more of a try out, or testing of its powers so to speak, as well as setting up user profiles for myself and Candace. On Wednesday and Thurday I competed some basic rides at 22km at a time of 40 mins approx and a 10 min cool down. Friday I took off and was back on again Saturday for another 22km slightly bettering my time.
My biggest problem is my cadence. I have been told to up it from my average of 85 to 100. By Saturday I was able to sustain an average of 102. At this stage of my training, I wont worry about my speed or power although I seem to get excited by "best score"
This week I am going to up my time to and hour plus a cool down and again focus on retaining the 100 rpm. As I missed out riding Sunday, I will ride Monday instead. I will be riding Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, unless we get a ton of snow and I go DH skiing instead. Xcountry skiing may come into play on the weekend as well if there is enough snow.
My biggest problem is my cadence. I have been told to up it from my average of 85 to 100. By Saturday I was able to sustain an average of 102. At this stage of my training, I wont worry about my speed or power although I seem to get excited by "best score"
This week I am going to up my time to and hour plus a cool down and again focus on retaining the 100 rpm. As I missed out riding Sunday, I will ride Monday instead. I will be riding Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday, unless we get a ton of snow and I go DH skiing instead. Xcountry skiing may come into play on the weekend as well if there is enough snow.

1 Comments:
sweet
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home