Saturday, November 18 2006
Saturday morning Road ride-7am-felt terrible.
Road ride 30km. Alymer loop
mainly flat
Average speed --km
Max Speed --km
Duration: 1h
Started off okay with a good pace early on but the temperature was around 0 and I began to breathe hard. My legs were not bad but again I couldn't get any air to my lungs. I had to slow the pace down and then up it again on a regular basis. I had no rhythm at all. I began to cramp a bit as well as my knees were getting cold.
I need to start getting tougher mentally. I am very weak when it comes to dealing with pain. I could have worked through my problems today but gave up too easily.
Road ride 30km. Alymer loop
mainly flat
Average speed --km
Max Speed --km
Duration: 1h
Started off okay with a good pace early on but the temperature was around 0 and I began to breathe hard. My legs were not bad but again I couldn't get any air to my lungs. I had to slow the pace down and then up it again on a regular basis. I had no rhythm at all. I began to cramp a bit as well as my knees were getting cold.
I need to start getting tougher mentally. I am very weak when it comes to dealing with pain. I could have worked through my problems today but gave up too easily.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home