Saturday, Oct 21, 2006
Saturday afternoon Road ride felt a wee bit better.
Road ride 38km. Gatineau / Chelsea / Hull loop
First 20km very hilly, back 15km flat.
Average speed 25.8km
Max Speed 61.3km
Duration: 1h 27min
There was a very strong headwind going into the Gatineaus and it slowed me up but it didn't t bother me. My breathing was still pretty maxed out but my legs weren't hurting. I decided to change gears and make it a harder pedal. This seemed to help my breathing a bit. I also repositioned my saddle further back and this helped my climbing a lot. Weird. It's all about fine tuning.
Road ride 38km. Gatineau / Chelsea / Hull loop
First 20km very hilly, back 15km flat.
Average speed 25.8km
Max Speed 61.3km
Duration: 1h 27min
There was a very strong headwind going into the Gatineaus and it slowed me up but it didn't t bother me. My breathing was still pretty maxed out but my legs weren't hurting. I decided to change gears and make it a harder pedal. This seemed to help my breathing a bit. I also repositioned my saddle further back and this helped my climbing a lot. Weird. It's all about fine tuning.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home