Tuesday October 17th 2006
Pissed all over the place.
Raining all day and was very dark by 5 so I decided to spin indoors.
First time since early spring.
I felt the need to do a little ride-not so much for fitness, but to get used to the idea of riding indoors.
Mmm, I need a basement TV. A bit bored but I felt okay.
Road bike spin: Basement
Duration: 35 mins including 5 min cool down
Raining all day and was very dark by 5 so I decided to spin indoors.
First time since early spring.
I felt the need to do a little ride-not so much for fitness, but to get used to the idea of riding indoors.
Mmm, I need a basement TV. A bit bored but I felt okay.
Road bike spin: Basement
Duration: 35 mins including 5 min cool down

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home