Sunday, Jan 28th
Xcountry ski for approx 2.5 hours
Felt perfect with very little apres strain or unruly sore muscles. My breathing was great.
I took it slower this time as purposefully placed myself last in the bunch so I could warm up and practice my techniques without feeling pressured. About 30-40 mins into the ski, I jumped on a hill and got myself planted firmly into the pack. I felt great and was able to hold the pace comfortably.
My wax was near perfect. It warmed up a bit and the wax I was on wasn't able to cope 100% but it didn't seem to matter much as my technique was better than last week. I contribute these changes to all the helpful tips thrown my way during each ski. Them skiers sure can ski.
Felt perfect with very little apres strain or unruly sore muscles. My breathing was great.
I took it slower this time as purposefully placed myself last in the bunch so I could warm up and practice my techniques without feeling pressured. About 30-40 mins into the ski, I jumped on a hill and got myself planted firmly into the pack. I felt great and was able to hold the pace comfortably.
My wax was near perfect. It warmed up a bit and the wax I was on wasn't able to cope 100% but it didn't seem to matter much as my technique was better than last week. I contribute these changes to all the helpful tips thrown my way during each ski. Them skiers sure can ski.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home