Tuesday, january 23
Tuesday, January 23
Tacx ride --km
1st ride - hilly
2nd ride - mainly flat
Average speed 30
Max Speed --km
Duration: 30
Duration: 15 +10 min cool down
cadence 98
watt --
Felt great. I have been eating well and stretching. I took Monday off as I was tired from the xcountry ski on Sunday. I was still slightly tired on Tuesday and it was hard to put the tights on. My breathing was again perfect but I felt my saddle sores still bugging me a bit but only near the end of the ride. I used a fan this time.
Tonight is DH ski.
Tacx ride --km
1st ride - hilly
2nd ride - mainly flat
Average speed 30
Max Speed --km
Duration: 30
Duration: 15 +10 min cool down
cadence 98
watt --
Felt great. I have been eating well and stretching. I took Monday off as I was tired from the xcountry ski on Sunday. I was still slightly tired on Tuesday and it was hard to put the tights on. My breathing was again perfect but I felt my saddle sores still bugging me a bit but only near the end of the ride. I used a fan this time.
Tonight is DH ski.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home