Tea bagger
I am on the mend. I will xcountry ski today and start back at spinning on monday night. I was actually worried I had something other than saddle sores because there were so many little blood blisters surrounded by a rash. I will be much more careful now.
May I will ride in the nude.
I havent weighed myself but I have definately lost a sliver of gut fat. I feel pretty healthy and positive although slightly tired. I fell off the wagon on Friday night by having pizza and wine. I suspect this will happen from time to time, but not too often. Once a month maybe.
May I will ride in the nude.
I havent weighed myself but I have definately lost a sliver of gut fat. I feel pretty healthy and positive although slightly tired. I fell off the wagon on Friday night by having pizza and wine. I suspect this will happen from time to time, but not too often. Once a month maybe.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home