100% - 25% = ?
Still sick.
I will start spinning this weekend and maybe go for a ski. I just started riding to work again and my poor lungs are suffering.
A full two weeks of nothing is starting to get me down, it feels like I have been sick for a century.
I will start spinning this weekend and maybe go for a ski. I just started riding to work again and my poor lungs are suffering.
A full two weeks of nothing is starting to get me down, it feels like I have been sick for a century.

2 Comments:
Could it be pneumonia? Perhaps the viral sort? Jamie told me he has been sick for about a month too...Hope you guys feel better soon; I know how rough it is being sick for so long. I also think light exercise can help because it stimulates circulation of the bodie's fluids, including lymphatic fluid, which helps when you are sick. Massage does this too.
Missed you guys last weekend. Had a good get-together. I look forward to seeing you soon. I also wanted to relay a conversation Rodd and I had about your Biopace ring. Seems you can go ahead and run it. I had to rethink it when Rodd mentioned that Sheldon Brown uses them on some of his bikes (he didn't want to embarass me in public by contradicting my claim; I'll do it myself then). I can see how the ovalness is not a problem since the chain will always ride on the same number of teeth (its kinda counter intuitive). So giv'er.
Hey,
I think we have a bad case of the flu. We have to be careful that it doesn't get any worse though. I think excersise will help as long as I don't over do it.
We were at our worst when you arrived. We could barely stand up without getting dizzy.We will hook up soon. I thought the biopace could work. Someone on fixedgeear was doing it. I dont know if it will help the pedal stroke but as I have it I may as well try it.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home