The day after pill(s)
The day after we got back from Tremblant, both Candace and I became increasingly tired and began in with tiny coughs. By Tuesday we were both on our backs, jacked up on any pill or syrup we could find, and continually in a state of sleep. We slept and slept, we drank a lot of water, had a little soup and hardly anything else and still we are not even 75% better. It's Sunday!
I am temped to go on the spin bike this afternoon for a very light 45 mins - I hate not doing any exersise for so long. Weird, as last year I was content not doing any real exersise for almost 2 weeks! and now I can't even go a week without feeling guilty. Well not really guilt. I want to do something. I am enjoying my exersise now and I miss it.
Maybe I will wait until tomorrow and see how my sickness pans out. I am a believer in "sweating the sick out" even if its not the right thing to do.
I see Vermont ski hills have recieved 6-7 feet of snow. We are planning a trip down there very soon for the weekend should anyone want to go, we have one spot available. Maybe we can make a train and get a few people down for the weekend.
I will get some dates sorted as well as some basic rates for hotel and lift passes.
I am temped to go on the spin bike this afternoon for a very light 45 mins - I hate not doing any exersise for so long. Weird, as last year I was content not doing any real exersise for almost 2 weeks! and now I can't even go a week without feeling guilty. Well not really guilt. I want to do something. I am enjoying my exersise now and I miss it.
Maybe I will wait until tomorrow and see how my sickness pans out. I am a believer in "sweating the sick out" even if its not the right thing to do.
I see Vermont ski hills have recieved 6-7 feet of snow. We are planning a trip down there very soon for the weekend should anyone want to go, we have one spot available. Maybe we can make a train and get a few people down for the weekend.
I will get some dates sorted as well as some basic rates for hotel and lift passes.

1 Comments:
Seems to me, what you need is a nice warm cup of bitty.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home