

This is my Benotto. It has been resprayed badly so I am currently stripping the frame and concidering getting it painted properly. I have a full shimano 600 groupset for it including biopace. I hear it is trendy for singlespeeders to use it.
I am hoping to have this finished for Spring.
2 Comments:
Right on, ought to be great. If you want to repaint it, ask Rodd about the place we took his Pinky to.
You won't be able to use the Biopace without a derailler eh. You'll have to use a round ring fixed or singlespeedin.
I guess this'll be too nice to commute in the winter on. Too bad, since you'd save in brake pads in fixed mode.
I've seen pinky and I was impressed. The more and more I think about it, the more I want to do it properly and get it sprayed right. I bought original Benotto stickers off the web as well so I should do it right.
Biopace-I guess it would effect the chain length.
I was considering converting the winter bike over to fix as well because I rarely change gears. I'll see how things go.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home