Tuesday Jan 30
Tuesday, January 30
Tacx ride --km
1st ride - hilly
2nd ride - mainly flat
Average speed 30
Max Speed --km
Duration: 30
Duration: 15 +10 min cool down
cadence 95
watt --
Felt great. I have been eating well and stretching. I took Monday off again as I was tired from the xcountry ski on Sunday. First day since I started training that I felt this good. My motivation for the indoor spinner has fallen since starting up xcountry skiing. Thats too be expected - one is fake and one is real life with real life people. This month I am going to add time on the stationary bike between 15 mins and 30 mins. I will also hopefully get outside more.
Still riding to work everyday. Damn cold on the face.
Tacx ride --km
1st ride - hilly
2nd ride - mainly flat
Average speed 30
Max Speed --km
Duration: 30
Duration: 15 +10 min cool down
cadence 95
watt --
Felt great. I have been eating well and stretching. I took Monday off again as I was tired from the xcountry ski on Sunday. First day since I started training that I felt this good. My motivation for the indoor spinner has fallen since starting up xcountry skiing. Thats too be expected - one is fake and one is real life with real life people. This month I am going to add time on the stationary bike between 15 mins and 30 mins. I will also hopefully get outside more.
Still riding to work everyday. Damn cold on the face.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home