Saturday, February 03, 2007

Saturday Feb 3

xcountry ski
Decided to get outside for a quick ski - judt do an hour. It was so nice when I got going that I decided to make it more like an hour and 45. I have a big ski tomorrow so I hope I didn't do too much today.

I felt so good today, my technique was the best it has been. My wax was bang on and my hillclimbing has improved. I can't wait to see how al this translates when I go for my first mtb ride in spring.

5 Comments:

Blogger Rodd Heino said...

tomorrow the death march
moo hoo haha
rodd

2:25 PM  
Blogger Matt with the hair said...

Death march eh? How is it on skis? Puketastic? From the 'sound' of Rodd's maniacal laugh, I gonna guess yes, puketastic. Sweet. It oughta be a beautiful day for puking. I'll be reading Heidegger (as in notoriously cryptic german philosopher) all day. Not complainin just sayin. Hope y'all have a great time.

4:48 PM  
Blogger croskery said...

I cant wait to do the death march, it's probably really easy. I may try to ski it going backwards.

5:59 PM  
Blogger Rodd Heino said...

it's the same elevation as climbing immediately up fomr the fortune parking lot directly up CBC to the top of fortune (at the CBC tower..)
just so ya know
should be fun backwards

10:41 PM  
Blogger croskery said...

ouch.

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home