Monday, March 05, 2007

back on my feet.

I think I may be about 90% healthy. At least thats how I feel. I was meant to go DH skiing tonight but too many things got in my way. I will spin this week as well as DH ski and the weekend looks like it will be taken up with a trip to Vermont for some proper ski time.

3 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

How's the bike trainer going? What's your Watts? I'm sucking big time in the power department. 166 Watts Avg for 1 hour is my best so far.

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What? Thats pretty bad. Are you sure you are set up
properly? Actually its not that bad - my averages have
been around 202 with max of around 450ish I am only
doing 45 mins + a cool down though.

I am going on it tonight and I will let you know
tomorrow. I am still a bit sick but I should be okay.

g

6:16 PM  
Blogger Ghost said...

Pretty cool G. Good to hear your stayin healthy. I am back at it now. Getting in shape again. Surfin this summer will be funnnnnnnnnn !!!

Talk to you later. Tell everyone I said hello.

Cousin P.

12:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home