Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Tuesday March 27

Tuesday, March 27
Tacx ride - hilly

Average speed 29
Max Speed 66km
Duration: 40+10 min cool down
cadence 97
watt 212 avg

Felt great. What can I say. I feel like I am almost completely free of my sickness. I still have a sore throat and a cough, but phyically I feel 100%. However, I have lost a lot of training and am very disappointed. I don't have much desire to get going again. Mentally, I think I am pretty messed up. I lost two months of xcountry and DH skiing. This sets my goals way back. I am hoping to get out on the road tonight for a proper ride, but if not, I will get back on the trainer and do a longer ride.

I haven't gain much, if any weight which for me, is incredibly good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home