Monday, April 02, 2007

Great weekend

Saturday I when out for a ride on a meandering and eventual loop which ended up being approx. 1:15 mins. Nice, easy and pleasant. Again my focus was purely on spinning. My speed was quite low.

Sunday was a pure result. I was out for a 45km ride including pink lake climb. I went out to Meech lake and back home. Again practicing my spinning, I upped my speed and power and was pleasently surprized by my fitness. As I went up Pink lake, I held back from ripping up and instead, decided to hold a steady pace. All the other hills I set the pace and tried to pull the entire time. I attacked 2 times on the group and was able to keep the distance. On the second attack, I counter attacked to help my recovery get stronger. I held my attack. I was happy. I truly believe that my weight has a lot to do with how I feel. I feel lighter in the pedals and have the energy to flick the bike around. My exeleration rate was much higher and the best part of everything was my concentration was high. I was able to focus for much longer periods of time. Mentally, I felt very positive.

2 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

sweet

12:06 PM  
Blogger croskery said...

as puddin' pie

2:07 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home