posted by croskery at 1:12 PM
THe first and last pics here are fantastic. The last is almost sublime. I put it up as my desktop background right away!
Funny, so have I. It was much more beautiful in real life.. The ice was blue.
I'm fond of the second and third pics, and have posted them on my nightstand.
Hey cold-town… you checked this mapping tool out? Great for sharing rides etc blah blah blah…http://www.gmap-pedometer.comTrying to get back to some kind of fitness myself... did this ride the other day...check it out buooody! http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=852415miss you guys... I've been monitoring your blog for a while... never could leave a message b4 as I had blocked the cookies...I HATE COOKIES!
Hey kjeld action,Got your emails and will write you a good and proper email shortly. I want to talk to you about that gmap thing. It looks pretty cool.croskery
czech out bikely toowww.bikely.com i thinkveddy coolbuncha rides from Ottawa already in therewith elevation profilesR
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
goal is to keep up
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
6 Comments:
THe first and last pics here are fantastic. The last is almost sublime. I put it up as my desktop background right away!
Funny, so have I. It was much more beautiful in real life.. The ice was blue.
I'm fond of the second and third pics, and have posted them on my nightstand.
Hey cold-town… you checked this mapping tool out? Great for sharing rides etc blah blah blah…
http://www.gmap-pedometer.com
Trying to get back to some kind of fitness myself... did this ride the other day...check it out buooody!
http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=852415
miss you guys... I've been monitoring your blog for a while... never could leave a message b4 as I had blocked the cookies...I HATE COOKIES!
Hey kjeld action,
Got your emails and will write you a good and proper email shortly. I want to talk to you about that gmap thing. It looks pretty cool.
croskery
czech out bikely too
www.bikely.com i think
veddy cool
buncha rides from Ottawa already in there
with elevation profiles
R
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home