Tour Nortel
Sunday, May 6
Road ride - Tour Nortel
Average speed 25km
Max Speed 40km
Distance: 32km
cadence --
watt --- avg
approx --:-- mins
Very easy 30 km ride. Just what I needed. I am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. This ride was great because it was just an easy spin. The last 10kms a couple of us decided to work a bit harder and do a team time trial. We were going well at around 38-40km hour but we were all very cautious of other riders. We didnt' want to piss anyone off or cause them to crash so it was a bit of a fast / slow / fast time trial. My legs felt better after the ride, bt I am still really tired.
Road ride - Tour Nortel
Average speed 25km
Max Speed 40km
Distance: 32km
cadence --
watt --- avg
approx --:-- mins
Very easy 30 km ride. Just what I needed. I am so tired I can barely keep my eyes open. This ride was great because it was just an easy spin. The last 10kms a couple of us decided to work a bit harder and do a team time trial. We were going well at around 38-40km hour but we were all very cautious of other riders. We didnt' want to piss anyone off or cause them to crash so it was a bit of a fast / slow / fast time trial. My legs felt better after the ride, bt I am still really tired.

1 Comments:
BRAZILTOURGUIDE
I loved your blog!
I’ll come back soon.
if you like travels and want to know about
take a look in my blog.
thank you!
http://www.braziltourguide.blogspot.com
http://www.braziltourguide.blogspot.com
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home