My legs, although they seem to have a pound of acid in them, feel okay. The knots have calmed down although it doesn't feel 100%. I will drink a ton and get my legs massaged again tonight.
Finally I'm feeling the tingle of fitness from within the cheese fondue that is my body!
Did this 35 mile ride this morning. I'm trying to get it in once/twice a week at the moment.
http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=909624
It's a very popular ride out here and you can just keep going if you want up to the top of Mt. Wilson which is over a mile high.
After steadily climbing over 1300ft in the first 8 miles, I decided to test my fitness a little as I hit the Angeles Crest.
You climb over 2450ft in 9.15miles. I did this section in 58mins, which if my math is correct put my average climbing speed at 9.46mph... which I'm pretty chuffed about, seeing as i still need to drop between 10-15 pounds to get back to my fighting weight!
See your blog is inspiring all sort of wankers! budddddy!
3 Comments:
Damn fool, you're gonna be in shape this year, if you keep up that kind of workout routine.
I really hope so, but I have a very long way to go before I call myself fit. The only way to get fit is to ride, so I am giving it ago this year.
Finally I'm feeling the tingle of fitness from within the cheese fondue that is my body!
Did this 35 mile ride this morning. I'm trying to get it in once/twice a week at the moment.
http://www.gmap-pedometer.com/?r=909624
It's a very popular ride out here and you can just keep going if you want up to the top of Mt. Wilson which is over a mile high.
After steadily climbing over 1300ft in the first 8 miles, I decided to test my fitness a little as I hit the Angeles Crest.
You climb over 2450ft in 9.15miles. I did this section in 58mins, which if my math is correct put my average climbing speed at 9.46mph... which I'm pretty chuffed about, seeing as i still need to drop between 10-15 pounds to get back to my fighting weight!
See your blog is inspiring all sort of wankers! budddddy!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home