Saturday april 21
Sunday April 21
Road ride
Pink Lake / Camp Fortune
Average speed 26km
Max Speed 62km
Distance: 38km
cadence --
watt --- avg
approx --:-- mins
Another glorious day which allowed me to strip down into my summer frock.
The ride started well including Pink Lake climb - I managed to keep an even 16km with peaks into the 16.5 area.
Right after this climb, I tend to forget that there are a couple more climbs and I tend to lose my focus on these. I need to start focusing more on these hill as much as I do on the pink lake climb.
The finish was great, mainly because it was flat. I felt strong and not tired at the end of the ride.
Road ride
Pink Lake / Camp Fortune
Average speed 26km
Max Speed 62km
Distance: 38km
cadence --
watt --- avg
approx --:-- mins
Another glorious day which allowed me to strip down into my summer frock.
The ride started well including Pink Lake climb - I managed to keep an even 16km with peaks into the 16.5 area.
Right after this climb, I tend to forget that there are a couple more climbs and I tend to lose my focus on these. I need to start focusing more on these hill as much as I do on the pink lake climb.
The finish was great, mainly because it was flat. I felt strong and not tired at the end of the ride.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home