Wednesday, April 18, 2007

fat

I did not ride tusday night which makes me more fat then monday night. I lost some fat around my legs and arms, but not my belly. Oh how it grows.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

when you 'finally' come out to visit us we'll book you into one of Beverly Hills finest 'LIPO JOINTS'!

I've been laid up for the past two days with brutal sciatica, after getting 100 miles in last week my legs were finally feeling some umph! Hope I can get back in the saddle before the weekend...

BTW that Alpe d'huez thang' sounds mental... post a critique as soon as you've conquered...

8:20 PM  
Blogger croskery said...

Hey feller, I need to make a visit to 90125 and get my blubber removed.

What is scatia? is it a poo problem? I saw you did a 100miles, thats great!. I go on your flickr all the time checking out your LA LA life.

Yeh, it is crazy. I will do a critique of the trainer, including pics of how it works. I will try to do it next week.

6:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

BOOYAKASHA! It's good to know you are watching over us...

Sounds like we are in a similar place with the training... I need to drop 10 pounds and get my climbing legs steeled, There are some great hill climbs near my hood.

Yeah get those Alpe d'huez pics up baby! And email me one of you and C'dice so I can put you in our friends and folk folder on flickrrrrr...

Sciatica \Sci*at"i*ca\, n. [NL.] (Med.)
Neuralgia of the sciatic nerve, an affection characterized by paroxysmal attacks of pain in the buttock, back of the thigh, or in the leg or foot, following the course of the branches of the sciatic nerve. The name is also popularly applied to various painful affections of the hip and the parts adjoining it.

Yeah all that... and it's dammed painful. I was gunna' try and get out today and give it to the merckx, but it's still a mite tender.

10:54 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home