Monday Spin
Monday April 17
Road ride
Average speed --km
Max Speed 66km
Distance: --
cadence 92
watt 202 avg
approx 45 mins
I just purchased a Tacx real life training video and was desparate to try it out. So I did.
Its way harder than the videogame part of the tacx. The hills really hurt as it felt much more like real life. I honestly was shocked. I was doing the Tour of Lombardy. I can't wait to get on it again. I have just purchased Alpe d'huez but it hasnt arrived yet. That should be nice and hard.
Road ride
Average speed --km
Max Speed 66km
Distance: --
cadence 92
watt 202 avg
approx 45 mins
I just purchased a Tacx real life training video and was desparate to try it out. So I did.
Its way harder than the videogame part of the tacx. The hills really hurt as it felt much more like real life. I honestly was shocked. I was doing the Tour of Lombardy. I can't wait to get on it again. I have just purchased Alpe d'huez but it hasnt arrived yet. That should be nice and hard.

2 Comments:
Alpe d'huez will be fun. Can you ride down it too?
I hope so.
I am going to write a review on the tacx next week, once I do a couple more rides. It will be stage 15 in the Tour.
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home